Business Administration Training
Thursday 7th February 2019 at 10.00am
Futures Nottingham, Third Floor, The Hub, 40 Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ
About the Information Day
Business Administration is one of the key skills and competencies that are required in any modern office environment. Futures for Business are proud to be offering a pre-employment training course in order to improve your administration skills and increase your chance of gaining sustainable employment.
This course will focus on creating business documents to a high standard, using various office equipment and using computer packages to meet business needs.
About our courses
You will be expected to complete a pre-employment training course of a:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Business and Administration
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will consist of 11 days pre-employment training.
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
Book your place
- Call 0345 266 9799
- Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
- Email email@example.com