Business Administration Training Course
Thursday 31st July 2019 at 10:00 at 10:00am at Futures Mansfield, 52-54 Westgate, Mansfield, NG18 1RR
About the Information Day
Business Administration is one of the key skills and competencies that are required in any modern office environment. Futures for Business are proud to be offering a pre-employment training course in order to improve your administration skills and increase your chance of gaining sustainable employment. This course will focus on creating business documents to a high standard, using various office equipment and using computer packages to meet business needs.
About our courses
You will be expected to complete a pre-employment training course of:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Business and Administration
The course will consist of:
• 7 days of pre-employment training over two weeks
• All the essential skills needed for an office role such as; using office equipment, create office documents, and sorting mail.
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
* Please contact us for further information on immigration status
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
Book your place
- Call 0345 266 9799
- Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
- Email email@example.com