Festive Season Recruitment Day
Link with Employers for Customer Service Christmas Temp Vacancies
- When: 29 August 2019
- Starting: 10:00
- Ending: 12:30
- Where: The Hub, 40 Friar Lane, Third floor Nottingham, NG1 6DQ
About the Recruitment Day
As we approach the festive season, most retail outlets, stores and venues which have an upturn in footfall will have a need to recruit for Christmas temporary staff. It is imperative that these roles are filled with applicants having the core customer service skills in order to fit into the positions quickly and manage customer expectations. Through our festive recruitment course, Futures for Business will ensure you have a firm Understanding of the essentials of supporting customers will give you an advantage in almost any job you wish to apply for.
This information day will consist of:
- A short presentation explaining the details of the course.
- A chance to find out about what employer we are working with and the job roles available.
- The opportunity to view our centre and meet the tutors.
- An assessment of your level of maths and/or English to ensure you progress onto the right level course for you.
About our Courses
Within this course, you will complete the following qualifications:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will include:
- 12 days of training over 3 weeks starting the 3rd September 2019.
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you are:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
- OR Must be earning under £16,009.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please contact us for further details for further information on immigration status
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
Book your place
- Call 0345 266 9799
- Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
- Email email@example.com
- Or Click Here
complete our online form