QCF Level 6 - Careers Leaders Training
This course is specifically designed for those who are responsible for, or contribute to, careers programmes in schools and colleges.
The QCF Level 6 Leadership in Careers and Enterprise qualification develops the knowledge and skillset of professionals who are responsible for leading and embedding the careers programme within their schools and colleges.
We are a leading provider of Careers Leader training across England and some schools and colleges will be able to access a bursary to support this training through the Careers and Enterprise Company. Please visit the CEC website to check you eligibility.
This comprehensive course enables candidates to create, assess and manage careers provision in line with best practice, up-to-date research and statutory guidance enabling Careers Leaders to fulfil the requirements of their role across their institution.
The course consists of three training days led by careers guidance specialists aiming to:
- Increase understanding of Careers Guidance policy, practice and the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Identify the rationale and key components of career programmes in schools and colleges
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of how to lead and manage Careers Guidance in schools and colleges effectively
- Review and develop programmes of Careers Guidance
- Evaluate and quality assure careers guidance programmes
For professionals who are a member of the Careers Development Institute, completion of all three units entitles them to apply for the Careers Development Institute ‘Certificate of Careers Leadership’.
Want to know more?
Course - QCF Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development
This qualification is for anyone who delivers careers support at a higher level or within a management role in a school, college or university.Read More