Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Information Session
All you need to know about achieving a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship or taking on an apprentice at our virtual information session.
- When: 16 September 2021
- Starting: 13:00
- Ending: 15:00
- Where: Microsoft Teams
About the session
An information day for both businesses looking to upskill existing or new staff, and for individuals thinking about an apprenticeship as the next step in work.
Apprenticeships lead to fresh, up-to-date skills which are put into practice straight away.
This two-hour session is an introduction to our Digital Marketing Apprenticeships which will tell you everything you need to know about our upcoming Digital Marketing Apprenticeship opportunities.
Our Digital Marketing Apprenticeships cover all aspects of the online and digital side to business activities, including:
- An understanding of marketing theories and principles
- Coding, covering the basic principles of key languages used in website and email marketing, including HTML 5 and CSS3. Plus W3C standards and how to perform a website audit.
- Analytics, completing Google Analytics IQ - an industry standard qualification using the largest analytic dashboard within the marketing/web development industry
- The opportunity to attend additional master classes in using Adobe suite, if required.
We’re proud to offer complete support for our apprentices, including:
- Regular emails with invitations to local and national networking events, both online and in person (Covid permitting) - hosted a variety of digital professionals
- Both group sessions and individual 121s
- Regular drops in sessions to catch up with mentors and other apprentices in their cohort.
We’re extremely proud of the expertise, professionalism and experience our tutors bring to the course. Sarah Clifford is a shining example of this; well-qualified and experienced in the digital sector, maintaining skills and knowledge by working alongside industry professionals, marketing agencies and web developers. She has an extensive background in training and development focusing on digital subjects. As well as 20 year’s experience in using the Adobe suite, and fully versed with latest versions and updates.
Register to join the session