Every little helps when you apply for roles with Tesco
Tesco are recruiting for Customer Service roles in Leicester, in partnership with Futures for Business
We're excited to be offering training and recruitment opportunities with Tesco, providing Customer Assistant roles in Liecester Narborough Road store.
Tesco are one of the UK's leading retailers, with more that 345,000 colleagues across their stores - and you could be one of them! Tesco are dedicated to recognising and rewarding the talents on their employees.
Futures and Tesco have teamed up to provide you with a 13-day training course* that allows you to:
- Gain an understanding of the importance of Customer Service
- Learn techniques to deliver outstanding Customer Service
- Achieve a accredited qualification in Customer Service and Employability
- Secure a guaranteed interview with Tesco
Our next Information Day:
Date: Thursday 9th September
Location: Tesco Express, Narborough Road, Leicester
Course Dates: 12-28 September 2022
For more information and to book your place, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our training courses are subject to eligibility requirements, as follows:
To gain access to the above opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2021)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
- OR must be earning under £18,525 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please contact us for further details for further information on immigration status
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
Manage Your Money and Boost Your Maths Skills with a Free Course from Futures
Is failing to achieve a maths qualification in school impacting your money management ability?Read More