Grounds Maintenance Recruitment Day
About the Recruitment Day
Futures for Business are hosting a selection day to support Mansfield District Council to fill vacancies for seasonal staff within their Parks & Open Spaces Team. As a temporary Grounds Maintenance Operative you will support the Parks and Open Spaces team to maintain and manage the parks, Local Nature Reserves and housing estates to provide residents and visitors with beautiful recreational facilities.
About the course
You will be expected to complete a pre-employment training course of:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will include:
- 2 weeks pre-employment training plus 2 days’ work experience
- Guaranteed interview with Mansfield District Council for a Temporary Grounds Maintenance Operative
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
Book your place
Call 0345 266 9799
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach