Health and Social Care Recruitment Day with Church Farm Care and Nationwide Care Services
Care Assistant vacancies with guaranteed interviews available
About the Information Day
Futures for Business are proud to be working with Church Farm Care and Nationwide Care Services to assist them with their recruitment within the city of Nottingham for both Care Assistants and Support Workers.
With no experience necessary, you will be provided the skills, attitudes and qualities needed to work within the care sector before also being offered a guaranteed interview for one of the roles available.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for these roles if you are to be successful, but is not required for the course.
About our Courses
You will be expected to complete a pre-employment training course of:
- Level 1 City and Guilds Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings
The course will consist of:
- 11 days pre-employment training
- Guaranteed interview with a leading care provider for Support Workers/ Care Assistants
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
* Please contact us for further information on immigration status
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
Book your place
- Call 0345 266 9799
- Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
- Email email@example.com
Through our Adult Education Budget contract, we are supporting people in work to develop their English and maths skills, and people actively seeking employment can access pre-employment training and sector specific qualifications through traineeships and Sector Based Work Academies (SBWA). This is fully funded by the European Social Fund.