Health and Social Care Recruitment Day
About the Recruitment Day
Futures for Business are proud to be working with Nottingham City Council, Comfort Call, Sevacare, Direct Health and Westminster Care to assist them with their recruitment within the city of Nottingham for both Care Assistants and Support Workers.
With no experience necessary, you will be provided the skills, attitudes and qualities needed to work within the care sector before also being offered a guaranteed interview for one of the roles available.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
About the course
Within this course, you will complete the following qualifications:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will consist of:
- 3 weeks pre-employment training
- Guaranteed interview with a leading care provider for Support Workers/Care Assistants.
Who Can Attend
- You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
If you already hold a qualification in Health and Social Care and would like employment support to find a suitable job, please phone Fiona on 0115 876 4508 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your place
Call 0115 941 2027 or 0845 266 9799
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach