Leicester City Council Recruitment Day
Business Administration Apprenticeships
Futures for Business are hosting a selection day to support Leicester City Council in their recruitment for Business Administration positions. The selection day will take place at Leicester Adult Education College, Satta Hashem Hall, Belvoir Street, Leicester. LE1 6SL on Tuesday 13th November.
Leicester City Council are currently recruiting for Business Administration Apprentices within different departmental areas of the council. This role could be supporting services as needed including operating manual and computerised information systems, handling customer queries and managing operational room bookings. If you have a passion working for a well-respected company working within a Business Administration setting, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This course will include the following qualifications:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will include:
- 2 weeks pre-employment training (9:30am - 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed interview with Leicester City Council for a Business Administration Apprentice
Please note that this role is paid at National Minimum Wage for age and NOT at National Apprenticeship Wage.
All successful applicants will be placed onto a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship, leading to further career prospects.
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 16-18 and Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) OR aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
Book your place
Call 0845 266 9799 or 0345 266 9799 (mobiles)
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach