Meet Some of the Faces Behind Futures
Scroll for fun facts you might not have expected about some of our team! You never know, you might have more in common than you think.
We've been doing what we do for over 25 years. Over that time, our Futures family of 342 staff members have gained a combined total of 2,844 years' experience delivering careers advice and supporting people and businesses across the East Midlands and East of England to reach their full potential! We’re probably a bit biased but we think everyone who works at Futures for Business is just great and we love to show them off.
Here’s just a handful of our amazing people talking a bit more about what they do, you can benefit from support from them too. It's simple, get in touch.
Fun facts about Jane:
- Her first job was as a cashier at Center Parcs
- Jane used to play football for Mansfield Ladies
- Her favourite food is tapas
- Her favourite part of her job is Supporting employers and individuals to be the best that they can
Fun facts about James:
- His first jobs were at Sainsburys and Flares Night Club
- James once auditioned to be the Milky Bar Kid.
- His favourite food is pizza.
- He loves helping people go from no confidence and low self-esteem to completing a course and getting a new job.
Fun facts about Kevin:
- His first job was at a poultry factory
- He was once an extra in a film that was on Film 4
- His favourite food is pizza
- He enjoys supporting with CV’s, application forms and interviews, and seeing the difference its makes