UCR Consultants Recruitment Day
About the Information Day
Futures for Business are hosting an information day to support UCR Consultants to fill vacancies for their role of Lead Generator to join their existing sales team at their central Leicester office.
The roles will primarily be working on Business to Business contracts and will involve generating appointments for the sales team to attend and offer the UCR services available whilst offering an excellent level of customer service at all times.
All roles are full time and come with an excellent starting salary plus the chance to earn more through a commission based salary structure.
About the course
Within this course, you will complete the following qualifications:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will include:
- 2 weeks pre-employment training
- Guaranteed interview with UCR Consultants
Who Can Attend
- You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
Book your place
Call 0845 266 9799
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach