Business Administrator / Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice at Link3, Business Admin l3 Apprenticeship (3 x vacancies)
Level 3 Business Administrator
|Weekly working hours||Monday to Friday, full time hours, flexible 37.5|
|Salary||£16,000 - £18,000|
Ladybay House, Meadow Grove, Meadow Ln, Nottingham
|Closing Date||7 July, 2022 at 17:00|
|Other details||You must also have a valid full UK driving license and access to a vehicle (we will also accept applicants who are currently learning to drive)|
About the employer
Link3 is an award- winning, multi-sector recruitment agency with a specialising in Education, working in alliance with nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools and all other educational establishments. Our dedicated team work hard to understand the individual needs of both staff and clients in order to find the perfect job and candidate. With over 10 years combined experience in education and recruitment we have a true passion for progression, personal development and seeing individuals succeed within their chosen careers.
- Posting jobs and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications and booking-in and helping complete candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates and using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Ensuring all payroll and other queries are effectively dealt with.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos of Link3 Recruitment is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
Requirements and prospects
- Be an excellent communicator
- Extremely organised
- Be results orientated
- An understanding of the Education sector (qualifications, school types and safeguarding/vetting) is desired but not essential.
- You must also have a valid full UK driving license and access to a vehicle (we will also accept applicants who are currently learning to drive)
GCSE in Maths and Enlgish grade C/4 and above
Business Administration Level 3
Things to consider
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Salary relating to your experience
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Competitive commission (post probationary period)