E-Commerce Apprentice at Champions (Uk) Plc
Level 3 Junior Content Producer
|Employer||Champions (Uk) Plc|
|Weekly working hours||Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.50|
|Salary||£206.00 per week|
Barrington House, Leake Road, Loughborough, LE12 6XA
|Closing Date||10 February, 2022 at 17:00|
|Other details||Drivers licence|
About the employer
Champions (Uk) Plc
Champions (UK) plc is one of the UK’s leading award-winning brand agencies, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally located between Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Work for the amazon of famous people! We promote the likes of John Bishop and Dr Alex George.
A family-owned business with traditional family values, Champions has grown over the past 20 years and has evolved significantly.
Proudly, we continue to invest in our staff and new technology to ensure we are at the cutting edge of providing our clients with the most up to date services that achieve results.
Today, with over 70 highly-skilled staff and still expanding, Champions’ continued success is creating additional and exciting employment
Looking for an individual who has an interest and is wanting to learn about the world of eCommerce and new technologies being used today. Bringing new ideas to the table from competitor and analytic analysis. Have experience around ecommerce platforms and basic code knowledge with an understanding of what a CMS (Content Management System) and PIM (Product Management System) and DAM (Digital Asset Management) are.
- Working with or shadowing client meetings, ideas around UX and UI, developers to research and detail requirements for software developments, feeding into our Agile backlog
- Testing new features and analysing results to improve.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve defects or areas for technical improvement on the platform
- Creating pages and managing content updates on the website
- Using analytics to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance and define improvements
- Competitor Analysis: stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Conversion optimisation
Requirements and prospects
- Experience with MySQL or other database systems
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt, learn and take on new challenges and to continually improve
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in eCommerce
- Interest and background in what a business is and what is needed to function
- Logical and analytical thinking
- GCSE in Maths and English grade C/4 or above
- Drivers licence
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- New starter bag (includes champagne)
- Employee support package from Growth Partners (general discounts, mental health support etc..)
- Paid Christmas party
- On site gym
- Birthday gift (champagne)
- Lunch time countryside walks
- Access to bicycles for lunch breaks
- Team days