Telemarketing Support Apprentice at JAMES LEIGHTON FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 Business Administrator
|Employer||JAMES LEIGHTON FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED|
|Weekly working hours||Monday – Friday, 9am till 6pm Total hours per week: 40.00|
1 Lawrence Street, Nottingham
|Closing Date||31 May, 2022 at 17:00|
About the employer
JAMES LEIGHTON FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
We are the people who help you buy a house, so that you can build a home. Over the past 10 years we have helped thousands of people to buy houses by sharing with them our professional financial experience and knowledge, and by guiding them towards the best-suited mortgage option for them.
We love helping others and find that by turning chaos into simplicity we make good things happen, which ultimately results in our customers moving into their dream home.
Buying a house is no mean feat and while it shouldn’t involve blood, sweat and tears, you may feel like you’ve been put through the wringer by the time you’re ready to pack up your boxes. That is why we’ve tailored our processes to be customer-friendly and personal, so that your worries are eased and your stress-levels remain low. We are open until 6pm every day including weekends, just let us know what works best for you. We are here to explain and arrange all-things mortgages, protection and more, there is no question that is too big, small or silly.
- Permanent & full – time role
- Entry level job which requires no specific previous experience
- Fast paced environment
Your role is to assist the Mortgage Qualifiers by carrying out all administration tasks to ensure our clients receive a continuous, personal service to throughout their entire mortgage journey. Consequently, it’s essential we maintain an exceptional level of service to build strong relationship with both the client and the customer, whilst meeting the deadlines.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls in a polite and effective manner
- Transferring client documents internally.
- Carrying out Decision in Principles for clients when instructed.
- Monitoring of the department email inbox.
- Updating internal CRM systems
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills and the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format. Alongside this, it’s essential you can demonstrate confidence in dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to work accurately with an outstanding attention to detail, whilst confidently knowing how to prioritise tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes in a fast-paced environment
- Knowing how to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with your peers
- Able to demonstrate and evidence that they embody our Core Values - Positive – Dependable – Flexible – Respectful – Honest
- Excellent onward career progression opportunities to:
- Team and divisional management
- Training and mentoring
- Internal career progression towards mortgage advisor roles
GCSE in Maths and English grade C/4 or above
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Full – time role
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance after 6 months’ service
- Automatic 2% pay rises annually after 2 years’ service
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, escalating by 1 day annually to a maximum of 25 days
- Free parking when working at the office
- NEST pension
- Enhanced staff referral commission
- Core Values bonus scheme
- Biannual Employee Awards scheme with voucher prizes
- Regular social events
- Incredible career progression and promotion pathways available to all