Bridgeway Consulting Ltd is one of the leading civil engineering contractors and HSQE specialists in the UK today.
|Employer||Bridgeway Consulting Ltd|
|Vacancy type||Job: Full - Time|
|Weekly working hours||40 hours per week|
|Salary||TBC dependent on experience|
Bridgeway House, Riverside Way, Nottingham
|Closing Date||7 March, 2022 at 17:00|
|Other details||This vacancy is open to applicants who are currently not working. Well For Work is a fully funded ESF project run by Futures and its partners with the aim of supporting unemployed people into sustainable employment.|
About the employer
Bridgeway Consulting Ltd
With a reputation built on delivering multi-faceted projects in the Railway, Highway and Civil industries, we continue to provide a service of exceptional value to all of our clients. Bridgeway Consulting’s diverse portfolio of services ensures our clients will benefit from our ‘one stop shop’.
- Delivery of SI/GI works to include but not limited to: Window Sampling, Rotary Drilling, Structural Coring, Trial Pitting, and Dynamic Probing.
- Assist in the delivery of safety critical duties on rail infrastructure once qualified.
- Where called onto a project delivery team, the individual will undertake duties that draw upon their specific skills, experience and competencies. They will typically report on site to the Senior Technician and in the office to the Principal Project Manager
- Further project specific duties will be defined by the needs of the project and may include any of the disciplines currently offered within Engineering Services, including but not limited to the following;
- Structural Examinations
- Structural Investigations
- Geotechnical investigations
- Confined Space Work
- Undertake other duties in accordance with the requirements of the company
- Responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of SI/GI projects on site as part of a team established by the nominated Project Manager (PM). The role is site based and will involve the collection and collation of all site information to enable a report to be produced.
- The role will also assist the needs of the business in delivering safety critical duties on railway infrastructure.
- IOSH Working Safely / Relevant Safety Critical Competencies
Employee Assistance Programme
You might also be interested in...
Steve Sout LTD manufactures products to supply to the funeral industry. Our factories operate as a production…
EMPLOYER: Steve Soult LTD
SALARY: £9.50 – £10.50 p/hour
LOCATION: Nottingham City