We are looking for a flexible, reliable and proactive cleaning operative
|Vacancy type||Job: Part-Time|
|Weekly working hours||Monday to Friday 4pm-6pm 10 hours Per Week|
|Salary||£9.50 Per Hour|
|Closing Date||at 17:00|
|Other details||This vacancy is open to applicants who are currently not working. Well For Work is a fully funded ESF project run by Futures and its partners with the aim of supporting unemployed people into sustainable employment.|
About the employer
For over 30 years we have built a reputation for the highest standards in cleaning and hygiene – from offices and sports stadia to schools and medical practices – helping our clients to achieve the highest levels of cleanliness within their workspaces.
The COVID-19 pandemic has reinforced the importance of investing in the best people, eco-friendly products and cleaning technologies to deliver a virus protection and maintenance service that helps safeguard our staff, our clients and their customers.
Cleaning in a school, cleaning classrooms, stairs and toilets.
- Why work for OfficeCare?
* Treat all our staff as valued members of our cleaning team
* Fortnightly pay straight into your bank account
* Holiday pro rata plus bank holidays per year
* Training provided to further your cleaning skills
* Supply staff with cleaning uniforms, ID cards and PPE
* Provide staff with a site induction, cleaning schedules and continuous support from your account manager and training manager