Business Administration Apprentice
This is an exciting opportunity to join the North Notts BID team and undertake an advanced apprenticeship in Business Administration.
|Employer||North Notts BID|
|Weekly working hours||Monday- Friday 37.5 hours|
|Salary||£7.50 per hour|
West Retford Hall Rectory Road Retford Notts
|Closing Date||12 September, 2022 at 17:00|
About the employer
North Notts BID
North Notts Business Improvement District (BID) is the UK’s first ever area-wide, place shaping BID. It is the largest BID in the UK by geography and the second largest by number of levy payers.
Duties and Responsibilities
As part of this apprenticeship role you will learn new skills that will enable you to:
· Assist the BID Chief Executive and Operations & Projects Manager with the administration of a wide range of BID projects and activities
· Deal confidently with calls and email enquiries from BID members, offering advice on member benefits, liaising with the Council’s business rates team on bill-related queries
· Manage diaries, setting up appointments for the Business Liaison Officers and Maintenance Operatives
· Ensure that all activities are logged on the BIDs Solomon CRM system, extract reports and mailing lists and assist with its general maintenance
· Support with coordinating mail-outs, minute taking, book meeting rooms, meet and greet of visitors, arranging venues and catering, sourcing speakers etc
· Support at events including North Notts FoodFest, Party in the Square, What Next careers events and Christmas light switch-on events
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the post holder will need to be adaptive to support with a range of day-to-day tasks that is the norm within a small business
You might also be interested in...
The role will work closely with the operations manager, finance manager and managing director providing…
EMPLOYER: Car Chem Ltd
SALARY: £8 per hour