Apprentice Office Manager
Swan Homes have a great opportunity as an Apprentice Office Manager
|Apprenticeship||Leadership and Management Level 3 Apprenticeship|
|Weekly working hours||37.5 hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm|
|Closing Date||30 November, 2018 at 17:00|
About the employer
Futures for Business are recruiting an Apprentice Office Manager on behalf of Swan Homes at their busy office in Nottingham NG1 5BT.
The main duties include:
- Date stamping and logging of invoices
- Liaison with company Accountant.
- Control of Yearly insurance documentation.
- Staff Payroll Control and organisation
Organisation of customer care issues reported by clients
- Faults to be recorded in order, on a plot specific basis.
- Organisation of contact details for both clients and contractors.
- Arranging mutually convenient dates and times for both clients, and contractors, to enable the works to be undertaken.
- Keeping records of completed works.
- Recording and processing client’s reservation forms for new home purchases
- Recording and providing confirmation of deposits taken.
- Recording and Monitoring Critical Sales and legal completion dates, and Liaising with Estate Agents and Solicitors
- Keeping Records of all staff in the employment of Swan Homes.
- Recording of all staff Holidays and sick days.
- Records of all staff contracts and expenses.
General administrative duties
- Answering The Phone.
- Filing Paperwork
- Preparing and Managing Meeting Room for clients or Subcontractors.
- Diary Management.
- Building Management.
This list is by no means exhaustive and the right candidate will be allowed to develop their skills in areas they feel are beneficial to their own development and that of the business.
As part for the position as office manager you will be enrolled onto institute of Leadership and Management level 3/5 qualification for the right candidate
The salary is £20,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Swan Homes was established in 2009 and has successfully delivered a range of projects around the country. They offer a range of services from bespoke properties to small housing developments. The team’s attention to detail and devotion to client requirements are central to the success of the build and sales processes.