Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Futures for Business Apprenticeships are seeking a confident and enthusiastic individual to work as a Marketing Apprentice within an expanding company in Rearsby
|Employer||Futures for Business|
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin level 2|
|Weekly working hours||39 Hours, Mon-Thurs 8.00am-5.00pm Fri 8.00am -2pm, 45 minute lunch (Mon-Thurs)|
|Salary||175.5 per week|
|Closing Date||15 March, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||GCSE Grades A-C or Equivalent in English and Maths and a confident approach to IT This apprenticeship is in a rural location, you will need your own transport to travel to and from work|
About the employer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice with a keen interest in Marketing. The role will be fast moving and dynamic Marketing department and initially on a day to day basis the role will involve:
- Progressing customer enquiries for marketing collateral and other services
- Preparing marketing materials for dispatch to customers and sales team
- Maintaining the marketing filing systems, library of competitor and market collateral and stocking of merchandising materials
- Organising the storage and distribution of digital marketing assets e.g. photographic imagery
- Assisting in maintaining accurate product descriptions and specifications – within both order processing and online eCommerce platforms
- Collating marketing and sales data, preparing reports and distributing these as required
- General administration tasks
You will have:
- A good level of English and numeracy
- A good attention to detail
- Good standard of IT skills including Microsoft Office and particularly Excel
- A consistent approach to the role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to make decisions and act accordingly – there will be a certain amount of autonomy within the role
- The ability to work in a team and alone when require
You will have the following personal qualities:
- Great enthusiasm for Marketing
- Passionate about a career and apprenticeships
- A desire to learn and build knowledge.
- Good organisational/interpersonal skills.
- Presentable and approachable.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Commitment to excellent customer care
- A good timekeeper
- Courteous and respectful
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Futures for Business
Futures for Business are recruiting for an external company