Apprentice MOT Centre Service Adviser
Centre Customer Service Support for a busy MOT Service Centre
|Employer||Steels of Beeston|
|Apprenticeship||Customer Service Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30|
|Salary||£200.00 per week|
|Closing Date||30 March, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||The dress code is smart casual. Potential to progress to a permanent role|
About the employer
Futures for Business are recruiting for an Apprentice MOT Centre Service Adviser with Steels of Beeston, based in Beeston.
This opportunity has arisen within a rapidly fast growing family run business for a Full time Service Adviser also carrying out some sales and marketing.
The main duties include;
- Supporting Reception
- General administration
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
- Marketing and Sales
- Generating new business
Desired skills and strengths
- Experience in using EPYX (1 Link) an advantage (training will be given)
- GCSE in English and maths (A-C) or equivalent
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Great enthusiasm for Marketing
- Good standard of IT skills including Microsoft Office and particularly Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of Social media and websites
- Self motivated
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
- Works well in a team
- Driven to succeed
- Enthusiastic and eager to succeed
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Steels of Beeston
Established in 1982, Jim Steel Garage is a friendly, family-run independent garage that has been a staple of the local community for many years now.