Furniture Production Operative Apprenticeship x 3
Futures for Business are seeking out 3 confident individuals to gain a Performing Manufacturing Operations Apprenticeship qualification, whilst working alongside a busy team in the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom industry.
|Employer||Futures for Business - ECF|
|Apprenticeship||Apprenticeships Level 2|
|Weekly working hours||40 hours Mon-Thurs 8.00-5.00pm (45 mins lunch break) Fri- 8.00am.-2.00pm|
|Salary||£180 per week|
|Closing Date||14 June, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||ECF is in a rural location, you will need your own transport to travel to and from work. A successful candidate can expect potential future employment opportunities based on their performance and commitment. This apprenticeship provides an excellent opportunity for a committed, hardworking and enthusiastic individual.|
About the employer
As a growing company, ECF Ltd are looking for a candidate to carry out a Furniture Production Operative Apprenticeship and learn the full skills required to become a success in their factory operation in Rearsby, Leicestershire.
This varied role offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to start a career in manufacturing. You will be working as a member of a team producing and processing products. You will be working towards your Level 2 in Performing Manufacturing Operations with future progression and potential employment opportunities available for the successful applicant.
On a day-to-day basis in this role you will be;
- Working in the busy production department
- Undertake one or more tasks, including-operating woodworking CNC machines, cabinet assembly, door assembly, glass cutting and product picking
- Reading job sheets
- Ensuring the high standards of manufacture are maintained
- Working to scheduled production dates and making sure the product is ready to go at the correct day and time
- Dealing with any relevant paperwork
You will undergo the following training:
Performing Manufacturing Operations
•Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
•Level 2 Award in Industrial Environment Awareness
Internal training by ECF
If you think you are an outgoing and confident person with a genuine interest in building a career then we will value your application
You will need to have:
- Excellent time management skills
- Great communication skills
- A good team player and able to work alone when required
- Physically fit
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Willing to work
- Able to make decisions and act accordingly – there will be a certain amount of autonomy within the role
- A-C or Equivalent in English, Maths
Personal qualities you will need for the role:
- Great enthusiasm for the role
- Passionate about a career with ECF and apprenticeships
- A desire to learn and build knowledge.
- Good organisational/interpersonal skills.
- Presentable and approachable.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Commitment to excellent customer care
- A good timekeeper
- Courteous and respectful
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Futures for Business - ECF
This role is being advertised by Futures for Business. Your contract of employment and all associated HR will be managed by Futures Business Solutions.
Futures are recruiting for ECF who are a family owned and run business with more than 30 years history of supplying to the furniture industry, based in Rearsby, LE7 4YH.
Working at ECF means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We have a reputation for quality and excellence, an honest can-do approach that prides itself on delivering the best level of service possible to over 4,000 customers.
Wherever you work in the organisation you will most likely be part of a diverse group with different backgrounds and skills – but all of our workforce share the same passion for excellence and high standards in everything we do.
We are based in rural Leicestershire with 90,000 sq. ft. of premises and has achieved substantial growth year on year. ECF offer a large product range including; 440 kitchen, bathroom and bedroom carcass options.
To be in with a chance of joining our team please make us aware of your personal and career aspirations and what you have to offer us.