Digital Marketing Apprentice
Flame UK is looking for a digital and social media apprentice to join our energetic team of energy and waste experts.
|Weekly working hours||Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Salary||£5.00 per hour|
|Closing Date||29 May, 2019 at 17:00|
About the employer
Our unique Human Touch form of business services, management and engagement gives all our client’s a highly effective and targeted environmental and energy management strategy.
You will be working in the fast-paced environment with our passionate team focused on delivering the best service available with a clear tangible result for all our clients.
Flame UK employs smart individuals with ambition, flair and a passion for delivering results. Our team of open and friendly individuals work as a team to solve day to day problems and innovate to find the best strategies that meet with our client’s visions and goals.
We offer competitive salaries, great room to grow and develop with clear progression in modern office facilities.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Develop and grow our businesses image online through social media and online engagement.
- Analyse current social media results, report and expand on winning strategies.
- Manage the company’s website chat function and distribute leads across the businesses departments.
- Manage our social media goals across multiple channels of social media and engagement.
- Engage with our digital audience to reinforce business relationships and create a marketable base for each area of our business.
- Adapt plans as needed to meet with changing markets and new technologies.
- Work with cloud based systems such as Zoho and other social media management tools to post content on multiple channels.
- Write compelling content for a range of services using channel specific ‘language’ to achieve set goals and targets.
- Work closely with our management team, report regularly to them and manage strict performance targets
What Qualifications and Skills we look for are:
- Adaptable and positive outlook
- A passion for social media marketing and digital marketing
- Be an excellent communicator bit verbally and written
- Good analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Desire to grow as and individual and develop your career
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Team player
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Flame UK is a national provider of waste and energy management services to UK businesses. Based in Colwick, Nottingham the business was founded by energy expert Pam Knight in 2015. In 2017 the business gained private equity investment to solidify its position in the UK market as a leader in innovative solutions in its sector.