Administration Assistant Apprentice – Sales department
Futures for Business Apprenticeships are seeking a confident and enthusiastic individual to work as a Business Administration Apprentice within an expanding company in Rearsby, Leicestershire. Your future begins with our kitchens.
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 2|
|Weekly working hours||39 Hours Mon-Thurs 8.00am-5.00pm Fri 8.00am -2pm 45 minute lunch (Mon-Thurs)|
|Salary||£4.50 Per Hour|
|Closing Date||31 August, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||ECF is in a rural location, you will need your own transport to travel to and from work. A successful candidate can expect potential future employment opportunities based on their performance and commitment. This apprenticeship provides an excellent opportunity for a committed, hardworking and enthusiastic individual.|
About the employer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in working in a busyoffice environment undertaking an administrative role. The role will be within ECF’s fast moving and busy Sales office and initially on a day to day basis the role will involve:
- Answering the telephone and handling incoming calls or re-directing to other members of the team
- Dealing with incoming email enquiries in a professional manner
- Supporting the Sales team with the distribution of materials and other tasks
- Developing own knowledge of products within ECF’s offer
- Collating sales data, preparing reports and distributing these as required
- Attending meetings and producing minutes
- General administration tasks such as filing, scanning and shredding
- Good level of English and numeracy
- Good attention to detail
- Good standard of IT skills including Microsoft Office
- A consistent approach to the role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to make decisions and act accordingly – there will be a certain amount of autonomy within the role
- Able to work in a team and alone when required
You will have the following personal qualities:
- Enthusiastic and a positive and friendly approach
- Passionate about a career with ECF and apprenticeships
- A desire to learn and build knowledge.
- Good organisational/interpersonal skills.
- Presentable and approachable.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Commitment to excellent customer care
- A good timekeeper
- Courteous and respectful
The ideal qualification required would be GCSE Grades A-C or Equivalent in English and Maths and a confident approach to IT
ECF is a family owned and run business with more than 30 years history of supplying to the furniture industry, based in Rearsby, LE7 4YH.
Working at ECF means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We have a reputation for quality and excellence, an honest can-do approach that prides itself on delivering the best level of service possible to over 4,000 customers.
Wherever you work in the organisation you’ll most likely be part of a diverse group with different backgrounds and skills – but all of our workforce share the same passion for excellence and high standards in everything we do.
We are based in rural Leicestershire with 90,000 sq. ft. of premises and has achieved substantial growth year on year. ECF offer a large product range including; 440 kitchen, bathroom and bedroom carcass options.
To be in with a chance of joining our team please make us aware of your personal and career aspirations and what you have to offer us.