Bridal Assistant Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to join a small friendly wedding boutique as a Bridal Assistant Apprentice
|Employer||Cherished Wedding Boutique Mansfield|
|Apprenticeship||Customer Service Level 2|
|Weekly working hours||37 Hours Per Week - Rota pattern - saturday work|
|Salary||£185.00 per week|
|Closing Date||30 June, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||Cherished is a family run business who have a great atmosphere in store. They have an employee of the month where you can win a £25 voucher! Can be accessed via public transport. Potential to develop skills to be a stylist and possibly management.|
About the employer
Cherished are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and confident individual to join their small team in Mansfield!
Your duties will include:
- You will be dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone including but not limited to selling, helping with queries and ensuring they are followed up in a timely manner.
- Answering telephone and dealing with all incoming calls taking accurate messages and relaying where appropriate.
- Assisting in upkeep of the diary system including booking and cancelling appointments
- Taking payments keeping log of all payments received
- Assisting in keeping the store tidy and presentable at all times
- Resolve any customer issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Participate in wedding fayres as needed to promote our store and wedding dresses to potential customers
- Assist with general up keep of the shops appearance including cleaning, ensuring dresses are always neat and orderly and all steamed.
- Preparing dresses for customers to try on and ensuring any damage is pointed out to a member of the management team immediately.
- Be prepared to work unsociable hours and ensure that all hours are listed in the diary by signing in and out each day.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to greet all customer in a friendly vibrant manner while remaining professional at all times.
- Must have immaculate appearance
- A love of all things fashion and a desire to learn with a can do attitude
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Cherished Wedding Boutique Mansfield
Cherished Wedding Boutique's goal is to celebrate the beauty in every single lady who walks through their doors. Choosing your dress can be a difficult decision, but that’s what they are there for. They are a beautiful family run boutique with a team of lovely and knowledgeable #cherishedstylists who will assist every bride with each step of the way and turn their dreams in to a reality.
From start to finish Cherished caring team will offer an award winning experience every bride deserves when choosing the most important dress of their lives.
They announce regular updates on our Facebook and Instagram pages and promise to continually bring all their customers something new and exciting.