Apprentice Customer Service Administrator
Futures for Business are recruiting for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator on behalf of Futures.
|Employer||The Futures Group|
|Apprenticeship||Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service|
|Weekly working hours||37 Hours Monday - Friday 8.30-5.00|
|Salary||£5 per hour for the first 12 months, NMW for age after.|
|Closing Date||25 July, 2019 at 17:00|
About the employer
As a Futures Apprentice, you will based at the Head office for you work and training. You will be supporting the Business Support Team and the role will include working on the main company switchboard as well as meeting and greeting visitors.
For this fantastic opportunity, you'll work under supervision to become competent in providing administrative support to the admin team who support various teams throughout the office.
The duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors at reception
- Answering telephone enquiries including a busy reception and customer helplines
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning, uploading and filing documents
- Photocopying and faxing
- Data inputting and compliance checking
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Hold GCSEs at grade D or above (or equivalent qualification) in English and maths
- Be capable of delivering good customer service
- Be capable of working effectively as part of a team and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be capable of working in a busy environment
- Have a good telephone manner
- Have excellent timekeeping and a flexible attitude
- Have good communication skills and be comfortable communicating with staff and members of the public
- Have good IT skills and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Be aware of, and willing to follow the rules surrounding Equal Opportunities and Confidentiality
The Futures Group
At Futures we lead by example. People are at the heart of everything we do and we're determined to help the people we work with be the best they can be. We put people first when it comes to our workforce; a happy and motivated team is vital to us and most of our people have been with us for many years - so we like to think we're pretty good at taking care of them. It’s good for you, it's great for us and even better for the people we support. We believe in unlimited possibilities. For everybody. That’s why we’re leading a change in career support that focusses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There’s more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. We’re also showing employers a different way of being and doing. We know that success lies in a happy, motivated and skilled workforce, and so we’re on a mission to transform teams and turnover. We're driven by passion to make a difference.
We're rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted so you can be certain you're joining the best.
Find out more at