Apprentice Specialist Services Administrator
Futures for Business Apprenticeships are seeking a confident and enthusiastic individual to work as an administrator in a busy surgery in Coalville, Leicestershire.
|Employer||Long Lane Surgery|
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 2|
|Weekly working hours||37.5 Hours - Mon-Fri between 8am and 6.30pm (shift patterns)|
|Salary||£146.25 per week|
|Closing Date||26 August, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||The successful candidate will gain valuable experience and a Level 2 qualification and there may be the possibility of a role with the employer at the end of the apprenticeship.|
About the employer
Futures for Business Apprenticeships are seeking a confident and enthusiastic individual to work as an administrator in a busy surgery in Coalville, Leicestershire. This varied support role will involve many different tasks and duties as well as undergoing training in all aspects of the Surgery’s busy day. You will report to the Specialist Services Manager and support the team in ensuring all the day to day tasks are completed promptly and accurately and that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in administration, and for someone who would like to start their career within the NHS.
- To work within the organisation to deliver high quality administrative services to designated clinical services.
- Track designated patients throughout their pathway, from point of entry, escalating issues promptly, in order to ensure compliance with waiting time standards
- Manage and deliver all required patient correspondence for the delivery of the service
- Support the coordination of national and local audits by effective data collection as required
- Report activity to LLR PCL along with quality data required
- Support the Service Manager to ensure the service is meeting all the CQC standards
- To be responsible for providing administrative support to Clinical Teamsand organise clinic dates
- To support the organisation to ensure all administrative process are delivered including data and evidence collection for relevant national audits and activity reporting
Other Aspects of the Role
- The post holder will be required to adopt a professional attitude at all times, communicating at various levels.
- They will be required to have an ability to work under pressure, in stressful situations ensuring targets are met and adhered to.
- The post holder must be prepared to deal with challenging situations when working towards targets
- The post-holder will be required to be aware of Information Governance issues.
- 4 GCSEs grade A* - C (or equivalent), particularly in English, maths and IT
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Long Lane Surgery
Long Lane surgery have many years’ experience of working with and nurturing apprentices and many still work for the surgery now. Long Lane look after their staff and offer a chance to progress in your career as well as gaining a recognised qualification. Long Lane Surgery are proud to offer the highest standards in patient care.