Apprentice Business Administrator/Receptionist
Swinton Academy is part of Aston Community Education Trust (ACET) and are looking for an apprentice receptionist/administrator to join their team!
|Employer||ACET Swinton Academy|
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 2|
|Weekly working hours||8am - 4pm Monday to Friday|
|Closing Date||11 October, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||Possible progression to L3 apprenticeship within the school and/or Academy trust|
About the employer
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- Answering telephone enquiries and directing as appropriate
- Meet and greet all visitors in a polite and professional manner whilst being mindful of safety and security
- General administrative duties such as processing mail, updating school records, producing appropriate communication resources such as letters and newsletters
- Providing support to meetings, photocopying & filing
- Monitor pupils during break and lunchtime
Desired Skills, Strengths and Qualities
- Educated to GCSE level, A (9) -C (4) grades in maths & English (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Good ICT skills
- An understanding of GDPR
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of the working environment
- Flexibility to work across the Academy Trust as and when required
Possible progression to L3 apprenticeship within the school and/or Academy trust
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
ACET Swinton Academy
Swinton Academy is a mixed Academy and sixth form located in Swinton, South Yorkshire, England. The school was formerly known as Swinton Community School and was renamed Swinton Academy on 1 October 2016 after joining with Aston Academy.
ACET are committed to providing high quality learning and teaching, enabling all of our pupils to reach their full potential. We believe that every person is unique, and we work together in an inclusive environment of mutual respect and consideration. Through our partnership with the local and wider community, we aim to support our young people in successfully taking their place in society. Swinton Academy will provide staff training & development and you will also have the school holidays as this is a term time role.