Digital Marketing Apprentice!
Trident have an exciting opportunity to join their fantastic organisation as a digital marketing apprentice!
|Weekly working hours||Full time: 8.30-9.30am start, 5/6pm finish (30 mins for lunch)|
|Salary||£5 per hour!|
|Closing Date||29 November, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||Lots of free parking around the office For the right candidate there will be a permanent role once the apprenticeship is completed|
About the employer
Trident is recruiting for a creative individual to become part of a small team as a digital marketing apprentice.
Trident have a brilliant working environment with a trendy office which including a football table, an office dog (only small!), dress down Fridays as well as breakfast get togethers
Key duties include:
- Becoming proficient in using our Marketing Automation platform SharpSpring to post social media and build automated sequenced emails.
- To learn how to produce social media plans for lead generation, including paid campaigns.
- To contribute to Trident’s social media planning.
- To research social media topics and suggest content and keep up to date with current trends.
- Learn Google Analytics to be able to report on Search Engine Optimisation campaigns for clients, using our reporting template.
- Contribute to retainer reports for clients – looking performance of emails.
- To be responsible for scheduling and delivering all of Tridents social media on time, following a timing plan.
- To be responsible for delivering social media for retainer clients on time, working to a timing plan.
- Look for opportunities to be constantly learning.
- Check your own work and other team members if required.
- Enter and update client and prospect data to the system to allow efficient communications.
- Assist with Managing Director and Managing Partner administration when needed.
- Shared office responsibilities keep kitchen tidy, tidy your desk, empty dishwasher.
- Good understanding of business
- Attention to Details
- Good understanding of systems
GCSEs or equivalent - Maths and English
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
At Trident they’re thinkers, planners and doers who push the boundaries and deliver fantastic work for their clients. Fuelled by coffee, they question everything and ask a simple question: “How can we delight our audience?”. That’s their first and foremost priority.