Business Admin/ Education Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Link3 have an exciting opportunity to join their fantastic organisation as a Business Administrator / Education Resourcer Apprentice
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||8.30am-4pm / 7.30am-3pm (flexible)|
|Salary||£5 per hour|
|Closing Date||13 December, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||You must also have a valid full UK driving license and access to a vehicle (we will also accept applicants who are currently learning to drive)|
About the employer
We are looking to hire a Business Administrator/ Recruitment Resourcer to provide admin and exceptional customer service support to our Primary and Secondary Recruitment Consultants. We are looking for an efficient administrator with excellent organisation skills, telephone manner and attention to detail to support all aspects of the recruitment process.
We strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff. Link3 have a unique approach to recruitment and procurement by linking together our 3 stages of recruitment;
- Attraction: Using innovative and creative methods to attract candidates and enhance their performance through further training and CPD.
- Selection: We carefully take the time to understand your individual and specific needs to ensure that we select the right role for you.
- Retention: Providing the best experience possible from the first contact and throughout the entire lifetime of our relationship.
The duties and responsibilities include:
Writing creative job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Posting jobs and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications and booking-in and helping complete candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates and using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Ensuring all payroll and other queries are effectively dealt with.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos of Link3 Recruitment is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
An understanding of the Education sector (qualifications, school types and safeguarding/vetting) is desired but not essential.
To be a successful Recruitment Resourcer you need to be an excellent communicator and extremely organised. You will also need to be results orientated, detail-conscious and adaptable.
You must also have a valid full UK driving license and access to a vehicle (we will also accept applicants who are currently learning to drive)
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect a large range of benefits, including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Salary relating to your experience
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Competitive commission (post probationary period)
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the workforce of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Link3 is an award- winning, multi-sector recruitment agency with a specialism in Education, working in alliance with nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools and all other educational establishments. Our dedicated team work hard to understand the individual needs of both staff and clients in order to find the perfect job and candidate. With over 10 years combined experience in education and recruitment we have a true passion for progression, personal development and seeing individuals succeed within their chosen careers.