Sales Coordinator Apprentice
Flame UK is looking for a Sales Coordinator Apprentice to join their energetic team of energy and waste experts.
|Apprenticeship||Customer Service Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||40 Hours - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Salary||£5 per hour - £200 per week|
|Closing Date||13 December, 2019 at 17:00|
|Other details||Flame UK also offer great benefits including 28 days holiday!|
About the employer
Flame UK is a national provider of waste and energy management services to UK businesses. Based in Colwick, Nottingham the business was founded by energy expert Pam Knight in 2015. In 2017, the business gained private equity investment to solidify its position in the UK market as a leader in innovative solutions in its sector.
Flame UK is looking for a Sales Coordinator Apprentice who will complete a Customer Service Level 3 apprenticeship to join their energetic team of energy and waste experts.
Their unique Human Touch form of business services, management and engagement gives all of Flame UK’s client’s a highly effective and targeted environmental and energy management strategy.
You will be working in the fast-paced environment alongside a passionate team focused on delivering the best service available with a clear tangible result for all our clients.
Flame UK employs smart individuals with ambition, flair and a passion for delivering results. Our team of open and friendly individuals work as a team to solve day to day problems and innovate to find the best strategies that meet with our client’s visions and goals.
We offer competitive salaries, great room to grow and develop with clear progression in modern office facilities.
Sales Coordinator Apprentice
- Communicating on a frequent basis with the sales team to collate data
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- Updating the system/data
- Warm account handling/administration via telephone, email etc
- Making telephone calls to clients
- Attending client meetings
- Supporting the sales team
- Keen to learn and develop knowledge
- Collaborate with different departments
- Promote additional products and/or services to customers
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Understand the organisation as well as the role and responsibilities
What Qualifications and Skills we look for are:
- Adaptable and positive outlook
- Be an excellent communicator - verbally and written
- Good analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Desire to grow as an individual and develop your career
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Team player
- Ideally you will have GCSEs Maths and English at grade C or above
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Flame UK is a national provider of waste and energy management services to UK businesses. Based in Colwick, Nottingham the business was founded by energy expert Pam Knight in 2015. In 2017 the business gained private equity investment to solidify its position in the UK market as a leader in innovative solutions in its sector.
You might also be interested in...
Truelove Lettings are looking for a Reception/Admin Apprentice to join their team in Nottingham City…
EMPLOYER: Truelove Property Lettings
SALARY: £185 per week