Truelove Lettings are looking for a Reception/Admin Apprentice to join their team in Nottingham City Centre!
|Employer||Truelove Property Lettings|
|Apprenticeship||Customer Service Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||37.5 hours|
|Salary||£185 per week|
|Closing Date||31 January, 2020 at 17:00|
|Other details||Easy to get to via public transport as its in the centre of Nottingham!|
About the employer
Truelove Lettings have an exciting opportunity to work in the city centre and join their team as a Receptionist/Admin Apprentice.
The successful candidate will be speaking to tenants, dealing with any questions or issues which may arise and potentially taking tenants out to do viewing! They are looking for someone motivated, friendly and confident over the phone!
Key Duties include
- Dealing with walk ins – front of house
- Opening and distributing mail
- Answering all telephone calls
- Dealing and redirecting e-mails from the general admin address
- Operating telephone/answer phone/day & night mode
- Franking mail and posting each day
- Ensure all keys are correctly put away at end of day. Locked safely and appropriately. Chasing where necessary
- Wash cups
- Ensure the office is presentable at all times
- Ordering stationery
- Organise photocopier repairs/replacement toner/meter reads
- Maintain filing system and ensure current tenants are in active file and achieve old tenancy files
- General admin including typing letters/notice and distributing accordingly
- General office duties as advised by the Lettings, Maintenance and Block Management team
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
Ideally A - C in GCSE Maths and English.
If this is something that appeals to you - please apply now!
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Truelove Property Lettings
Truelove Property Lettings – we are a family run independent property management company having over 10 years’ experience in the management of both City centre apartments and country located houses. We have the benefit of managing some of the buildings in which the apartments are located and have had experience of managing larger residential blocks which give us a head start in providing a quality service. Our main aim is to provide a stress free experience for both the tenant and the landlord and make it a smooth transition into your new home or finding your new tenant. We are members of the Property Redress Scheme and as such work within the strict legislation for property management.