Print and Bespoke Products Adviser Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at Whittakers Workplace Solution LTD.
|Employer||Whittaker Office Solutions|
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||40 hours per week - Monday to Friday - 8:30 until 5:30 or 9:00 until 6:00pm|
|Salary||£180.00 per week|
|Closing Date||6 March, 2020 at 17:00|
|Other details||This role is on a good bus route! You will be able to get involved in dress down days for Charity. There is a bonus for good attendance and for the right candidate, there might be a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on business need!|
About the employer
An exciting opportunity to join the team as a Print & Bespoke Products Adviser at Whittaker Workplace Solutions.
This is a Business Admin level 3 apprenticeship and you will work alongside experienced colleagues within a family run business to gain a wealth of knowledge within this industry.
- Obtain the maximum possible contribution towards company sales targets by accurately taking, monitoring and progressing orders received via all routes.
- Provide accurate information, advice and guidance to customers in order to facilitate the buying decision.
- You will also be completing all administration procedures accurately and on time.
- You’ll be preparing quotations and contracts within the required timescale in a logical and standardised format with suggested sale prices.
- Processing orders accurately and in a timely fashion insuring that proves etc have been signed off
- You’ll be insuring the highest standards of quality are achieved and customer service values are maintained to internal and external customers
- You will be making sure that complete goods inward system for bespoke products accurately and on time.
- Completing goods to embroidery system accurately and on time.
- Complete people pack system accurately and on time.
- You will be maintaining the highest standards of courteous and efficient customer service.
- You’ll be providing a reliable and proficient telephone contact point for customers. Handle all correspondence for, and organise telephone appointments between, sales teams and customers
- You’ll be undertaking additional responsibilities and duties as maybe reasonably requested from time to time.
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
Whittaker Office Solutions
We provide office solutions to business needs for office supplies, workwear, interior work spaces and print solutions. We have been a family run business operating for 38 years!
In every corner of our business there's a great character. We're serious about fun and we work hard at pleasing our customers and prospects
Brilliance comes from listening, innovating and caring about the detail, that's what we come to work to do everyday - The Business
We're proud of our family business, it's personality and approach. We love to make a difference for the people we work with