Apprentice Celebrity Admin Assistant
A very exciting opportunity to work as a Celebrity Admin Assistant Apprentice at a national award-winning agency that turns industry norms on their head.
|Employer||Champions (UK) Plc|
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with half an hour for lunch - 40 hours|
|Salary||£156.00 per week|
|Closing Date||20 March, 2020 at 17:00|
About the employer
You’ll work with our Celebrity Admin Assistant. There’s always something exciting happening, so you’ll play a vital role in supporting their work. We’re a busy team but pressure won’t faze you. We have a vibrant working environment that rewards those who perform well, and offers opportunities to those motivated and willing to learn. You’ll be an exceptional team player, with outstanding people, administrative and organisational skills, and able to assist with the delivery of our music and entertainment offer to our clients.
- Answering the telephone
- Diary management
- Writing and distributing emails and correspondence
- Contract management
- Maintaining contact lists
- Record-keeping and filing
- Organising travel requirements
- Arranging conference calls
- Taking notes at meetings
- General support to visitors and other internal departments
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to tight deadlines
- Ability to undertake research
- Quick thinking and able to work on own initiative
- Team worker
- Motivated, persistent and reliable
- Excellent time management
- An attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Any other duties as assigned by your immediate superior
- Computer literate - proficient user of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.PLEASE NOTE: We may not be able to come back to you for at least 3 weeks or more. If you have any urgent queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 08000 85 85 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Champions (UK) Plc
Champions (UK) Plc is one of the UK’s leading award-winning brand agencies, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally.
A family-owned business with traditional family values, Champions has grown over the past 15 years and has evolved significantly.
Proudly, we continue to invest in our staff and new technology, to ensure we are at the cutting edge of providing our clients with the most up to date services that achieve results.
Today, with over 110 highly-skilled staff and still expanding, Champions’ continued success is creating additional and exciting employment opportunities.