Apprentice Customer Service Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity to join a great team at Hillrom as a Customer Service Coordinator in their Ashby office!
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||Mon-Fri, 8.45am-5.15pm|
|Salary||NMW for age|
|Closing Date||27 March, 2020 at 17:00|
About the employer
• To support the preparation of customer quotations in line with company policies and procedures
• To liaise and be the point of contact for Hill-Rom customers, mainly via email and the telephone, to receive and process orders and handle enquires in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that our customers needs are met to a high standard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
• Preparation and issue of detailed quotations for products and services based on requests from customers and/or sales staff
• Maintain records of quotations
• Place all orders into the system (JDE) and match with appropriate quote/tender/price list in line with Hill-Rom policies and procedures
• Liaise with customers/sales team to keep them informed of progress of orders
• Ensure that deliveries/installations are made in a timely and cost-effective manner and are communicated accordingly with customers/installers and/or sales colleagues
• Ensure that all invoicing is done in line with company policies and procedures
• Maintain and file all relevant documentation to enable access to order information to support all SOX and other audit testing as and when required
• Process customer returns and credits in line with company policy
• Respond to customer/sales team enquiries regarding products and delivery details or pass to appropriate team
• Ensure that product sales are correctly recording in the asset management system (JDE)
• Ensure that appropriate customer issues and warranty requests are escalated/processed in line with company policy
• Back up other colleagues, as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A Level standard education an advantage
• Experience of working in an international environment or with an international company an advantage
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Good numeracy and literacy skills required
• Attention to detail and accuracy in information processing required
• Proficient IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Good administration skills
• Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
• Professional telephone manner
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: We may not be able to come back to you for at least 3 weeks or more. If you have any urgent queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 08000 85 85 20 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're a company that draws on a combined heritage of more than 450 years of innovation and excellence with our Hillrom, Allen Medical, Liko, Mortara, Trumpf Medical, Voalte and Welch Allyn product brands, to provide solutions that enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers.
Hillrom traces its medical innovation roots to 1915 when Dr. Francis Welch and William Noah Allyn developed the world's first handheld, direct illuminating ophthalmoscope, and established Welch Allyn. Since that time, we have become an industry leader and a trusted partner to health care providers, caregivers, and patients around the world. We bring passion, dedication and innovation that matters in making a difference in the lives of those we touch.
About Hillrom Holdings, Inc.
Hillrom is a leading global medical technology company whose products, services and more than 10,000 employees worldwide help people get better care inside and outside the hospital. Our innovations in five core areas – Advancing Mobility, Wound Care and Prevention, Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics, Surgical Safety and Efficiency, and Respiratory Health – improve clinical and economic outcomes and ensure caregivers in more than 100 countries have the products they need to protect patients, speed up recoveries and manage conditions. Every day, around the world, we enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers. Learn more at hillrom.com.