Business Administration Apprentice/ Trainee Administrator
A fantastic opportunity to work at a Jackson Law as an Apprentice Business Administrator!
|Employer||Jackson Law Financial Management Limited|
|Apprenticeship||Level 3 Business Admin|
|Weekly working hours||36 hours per week|
|Salary||£5.00 Per hour|
|Closing Date||31 March, 2020 at 17:00|
About the employer
The company is an Independent Financial Adviser practice based in the Nottingham area, that has continued to grow over the last few years and have an excellent opportunity for an apprentice to join the team.
The responsibilities for the successful applicant will include:
- General office duties such as scanning and filing documents
- Inputting information into the company database
- Dealing with incoming calls from both clients and 3rd parties (e.g. policy providers)
- Assisting the director and the paraplanner in creating documents for clients
The successful candidate will need to offer a professional and courteous service for the clients and any other individuals the company liaises with.
The candidate will have:
- The ability to prioritise their workload according to the needs of the company
- A high level of attention to detail in their work
- Knowledge of using IT and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word and Excel)
As an apprentice, you will be supported by the company through the following means:
- The team will provide support during your apprenticeship
- The team will provide training on the relevant systems and products to aid your development
- The team operates in a friendly atmosphere, and encourage ideas to be shared to benefit the team and the candidate where possible
- The team will periodically review your progress on both your development with the company and the training.
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: We may not be able to come back to you for at least 3 weeks or more. If you have any urgent queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 08000 85 85 20 or send an email to email@example.com
Jackson Law Financial Management Limited
Here to help youOur aim is to help individuals and businesses to achieve their financial goals. Our approach is straightforward. You tell us about your current situation and about your financial objectives and when you want to achieve them. We develop a practical plan designed to help you meet those objectives. We’ll discuss the plan with you and agree the course of action you want to take. Whilst the final decisions are of course yours, we’re here to help and guide you with jargon-free advice both now and in the future.