Digital Marketing Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice
|Apprenticeship||Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship|
|Weekly working hours||Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:00|
|Salary||Depending on experience (£5 per hour minimum)|
|Closing Date||at 17:00|
About the employer
An opportunity has arisen for a keen, enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Marketing Apprentice in Nottingham. Here you will join an office as part of the team providing general administrative support to the business.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance and logistics.
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical levels of stock, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoice(s).
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Preparing business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software
- Managing Files
- Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials
- All day-to-day operation matters
INTERNET AND MARKETING -
- Manage email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs
- Assist in monitoring the market for developments of significance
- Compose emails ensuring the correct formatting is in place
- Monitor website analytics and report back as required
- Provide assistance in developing internet presence, improving search rankings, developing a social media strategy and improving visibility over time
- Researching and providing material for social media presence.
Such other reasonable duties may be required from time to time by the manager.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS -
- Information Technology
- Meeting deadlines
- To follow instructions
- Ability to follow procedures
- Some experience in sales and social media
- GCSE in IT and English
- Customer Service
- Being courteous and professional
- Work without supervision
- Virtual sales/marketing techniques
The role requires good IT and written communication skills and the ability to organise your own workload. You must have a minimum of 3 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent, including IT and English. Multimedia knowledge is preferred.