Junior Billing Analyst - Business admin l3 Apprentice
A brilliant opportunity to join Yu Energy as a Junior Billing Analyst (Apprentice) whilst completing a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship!
|Apprenticeship||Level 3 Business Administration|
|Weekly working hours||Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, 37 hours per week|
|Closing Date||8 October, 2020 at 17:00|
|Other details||Education Requirements: • GCSE, Grade A-C in Math and English or equivalent • Good Office 365 skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word Physical Requirements: • Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the Employee Handbook • Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance in accordance with the Employee Handbook • Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone • Be able to construct coherent written correspondence with confidence|
About the employer
To support the Billing Function within Operations Department & from different areas within the business. The role will also include learning & development of day to day support of queries and meeting designated deadlines. This role will provide gaining essential employments skills such as time keeping, organisation, prioritisation & relationship building at all levels.
- Assisting with inbound & outbound email queries
- Learning to support Billing Analyst with Billing Queries & System errors.
- Developing skills to manage deadlines and stakeholder’s expectation
- Administration of Meter Readings and troubleshooting into the billing system
- Learning & developing numerical skills
- Assisting with Operational Projects
- Developing & Learning relationship skills with key stakeholders (Internal & External).
- Recording written information on systems & ensuring a clear audit trail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Willing to learn & develop new skills
- A good accuracy of attention to detail
- Able to manage time effectively
- Flexible, adaptable and a strong team player
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post, we advise you to complete and submit your application form/ CV (use as relevant to the application procedure for apprentices) as soon as possible.
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Fantastic employer in Nottingham.