Junior Billing Analyst - Apprentice
A brilliant opportunity to join Yu Energy as a Junior Billing Analyst (Apprentice) whilst completing a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship!
|Apprenticeship||Level 3 Business Administration|
|Weekly working hours||Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, 37 hours per week|
|Closing Date||8 October, 2020 at 17:00|
|Other details||Education Requirements: • GCSE, Grade A-C in Math and English or equivalent • Good Office 365 skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word Physical Requirements: • Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the Employee Handbook • Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance in accordance with the Employee Handbook • Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone • Be able to construct coherent written correspondence with confidence|
About the employer
To support the Billing Function within Operations Department & from different areas within the business. The role will also include learning & development of day to day support of queries and meeting designated deadlines. This role will provide gaining essential employments skills such as time keeping, organisation, prioritisation & relationship building at all levels.
- Assisting with inbound & outbound email queries
- Learning to support Billing Analyst with Billing Queries & System errors.
- Developing skills to manage deadlines and stakeholder’s expectation
- Administration of Meter Readings and troubleshooting into the billing system
- Learning & developing numerical skills
- Assisting with Operational Projects
- Developing & Learning relationship skills with key stakeholders (Internal & External).
- Recording written information on systems & ensuring a clear audit trail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Willing to learn & develop new skills
- A good accuracy of attention to detail
- Able to manage time effectively
- Flexible, adaptable and a strong team player
Fantastic employer in Nottingham.