Medical Receptionist Apprentice
JRB Healthcare is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join their reception and administration team!!
|Apprenticeship||Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship|
|Weekly working hours||37hrs Monday-Friday (shift pattern between 8.00am and 8.00pm)|
|Salary||£185.00 per week|
|Closing Date||28 August, 2020 at 17:00|
|Other details||Interviews will be held on Thursday 3rd September. Possible progression into a role at the practice on completion of the apprenticeship.|
About the employer
The practice is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join their reception and administration team. You must have an appreciation or passion of working in general practice, and be able to work in a busy environment in a customer-focussed role.
The role includes;
- General reception work – greeting patients, booking in appointments and dealing with queries.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and efficient manner, dealing with queries and questions quickly and effectively.
- Helping new patients and explaining procedures and requirements in a professional manner.
- Dealing with queries in a sensitive manner, adhering to confidentiality policies at all times.
- Providing an effective administration service including filing, photocopying, faxing, shredding and scanning.
- To organise and maintain a comprehensive and confidential filing system.
- Support to wider team with data input.
- Keep notice boards and information resources up to date.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- IT skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy environment
- Able to work to deadlines and plan own work accordingly
- Good attention to detail
- Enjoy working with the public
- Professional attitude
- Friendly and caring
- Team player
- Reliable and adaptable
- Interested in healthcare and an understanding of general practice
- Smart appearance
- Some previous work experience in a customer facing role
Apprenticeships give you fantastic experience in the working world and show employers that you can ‘hit the ground running’. Hands-on training gives you a real chance to put your skills into practice and helps you to gain more confidence in a working environment.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post, we advise you to complete and submit your application form/ CV (use as relevant to the application procedure for apprentices) as soon as possible.
By applying for this vacancy, you have given your consent to share your information with the employer on this advert.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not replied within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
You might also be interested in...
Exciting opportunity at Poundland for someone with team leader experience!
SALARY: £9.18 per hour