Business Administration Apprentice at Geek Retreat!
A very exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in gaming and businiess admin!
|Apprenticeship||Business Admin Level 3|
|Weekly working hours||34 hours per week - Flexible around base hours 10am – 6 pm|
|Salary||£170 per week|
|Closing Date||25 September, 2020 at 17:00|
|Other details||Location is in the city centre - very easy to get to!|
About the employer
The Geek Retreat in Nottingham city centre are looking for an abitious individual to work in their team in branch!
You will complete a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship but will be based in a fantastic company with a relaxed but hard working ethos!
Some of the dutires include:
- Control accounts with B2B stores, connect with new accounts and potential wholesalers.
- Assist with being responsible for maintenance
- improvements and creation of online listings within Amazon.co.uk platform
- prioritising all instructions to ensure these meet the required business deadlines etc. Pick, pack and ship orders
Skills that we are looking for in the individual:
- Good telephone Communication and email.
- Good organisation skills and time management
- Ambition and drive
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and basic technology skills(to learn Amazon web sales)
Benefits working at Geek Retreat:
- Smart casual dress, working around gamers in the office in the tabletop gaming store.
- Includes weekly lunch budget and discounts beyond Flexi time.
- Freedom to work from home.
We are on a mission to share our love for all things geeky – from games and superhero movies to anime and sci-fi.
Geek Retreat is the friendliest place to meet, eat, trade and game.
Vibrant venues, comfort eats, non-stop sunny service and shakes.