HR Office Administration - KICKSTART SCHEME
Vacancy open to 16-24 year old through the new Government Kickstart Scheme. The Kickstart Scheme is the creation of new 6-month job placements for young people (aged 16-24-years-old) who are currently on universal credit and at risk of long-term unemployment.
|Employer||East Midlands Cleaning & Maintenance Service|
|Weekly working hours||25 hours a week - 5 hours a day Monday to Friday - flexible|
|Salary||National Minimum Wage|
|Closing Date||17 September, 2021 at 17:00|
About the employer
East Midlands Cleaning & Maintenance Service
A friendly, professional cleaning company with a bespoke service tailored to your requirements. We provide one of the best professional domestic and commercial cleaning services in Nottingham and the East Midlands. Our range of services includes carpet cleaning, house cleaning, hotel cleaning, public house cleaning, regular office cleaning, end of tenancies, factories, after-build cleaning and much more. We guarantee all of our work will be completed to the highest possible standard.
EMC - East Midlands Cleaning, Nottingham is a relatively new company. It is run by owners who have more than 20 years’ experience individually in both the domestic and commercial side of cleaning.
To continue our growing business, we are looking for a HR Assistant to work with our existing external HR company. The successful candidate will assist with day to day tasks set out in the job description. You'll need to be proactive, enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative and part of a team.
- Liaise with and provide administrative support for external HR company
- Organise, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
- Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
- Store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist management in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Help organise and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Experience in administration preferred
- Interest in HR preferred
- Any qualifications relating to administration or HR preferable.
- Able to use social media in a professional manner
You might also be interested in...
Research Assistant - KICKSTART SCHEME
The Kickstart Scheme is the creation of new 6-month job placements for young people (aged 16-24-years-old)…
EMPLOYER: LEE BUSINESS ADVISORY
SALARY: National Minimum Wage