Kickstart: IT Administrator
Learn the skills needed to be an amazing IT Administrator
|Employer||Anglo Skills College|
|Weekly working hours||25 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9.30 to 3pm - half hour for lunch|
|Salary||National Minimum Wage|
|Closing Date||30 September, 2021 at 17:00|
About the employer
Anglo Skills College
Anglo Skills College (ASC) is an established private college located in the centre of Nottingham and has 8 years’ experience in providing education services to both local and international students.
As the IT Administrator you’ll be helping keep our website up-to-date, supporting with networking and be dealing with IT issues.
You’ll also show an understanding of how to create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
Basic understanding and skills of how to develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
Basic understanding how to use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites Understanding how to drive traffic to college web pages.
Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Interested in IT and digital marketing, an IT associated qualification desired but not essential.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally.
- You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies.