Property Maintenance Team Member
Provide clients with help in and around their homes!
|Employer||Locally We Do
80 Nightingale Rd, Allenton, Derby
|Weekly working hours||Flexible - Zero hour contract|
|Salary||£9.35 per hour + £0.45 per mile|
|Closing Date||1 December, 2021 at 17:00|
|Other details||Occasionally you may be required to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given. £0.45 per mile.|
About the employer
Locally We Do
Locally We Do is an established, family-run organisation, providing assisted living services to vulnerable people, such as the elderly and disabled, throughout Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. Our central goal is to enable our clients to live safely, happily and independently in their own homes for as long as possible. We build our home help, care and support packages around the needs of each client.
Purpose of Job
To provide clients with help in and around their homes, with repairs to properties as directed and instructed by Locally We Do… Ltd and according to training and competence, such as general maintenance, yard/garden care, landscaping, joinery, painting, plastering, grouting, aspects of roofing, tiling conducting and documenting property inspections and any other assigned tasks.
The post holders’ responsibilities shall include but not be limited to;
- Inspecting, cleaning and preparing tools and equipment for and after daily duties
- Gardening, landscaping and any associated duties
- Installing signage and signage display boards
- Loading and unloading of vehicles when needed
- Keeping the sites clean and tidy and cleaning after jobs
- Perform renovations of properties, to include painting, fencing, joinery, pointing, grouting, tiling, paving, etc
- Complete repairs that may not require a specialized technician
- Completing start and end of shift reports as requested
- Logging damage to property and equipment and sending photos and information to head office
- Operating relevant items of equipment (after training) and conducting pre use documented inspection
- Performing routine maintenance and inspection
- Informing head office when arriving and departing from client sites
- Qualification level (basic education).
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible, responsive, detail oriented and possess a good work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate teamwork and customer liaison capabilities. Have good problem solving skills both operational and technical. Be dynamic, hands on, flexible and understand the needs of the business and our customer’s demands.