A fast paced, lively working environment with a team of friendly staff who always strive to achieve their best.
|Weekly working hours||8 Hour shifts from Monday to Friday, Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary||From £18,069.48 per year|
|Closing Date||20 September, 2021 at 17:00|
|Other details||These vacancies are open to applicants who are currently not working through the Well For Work fully funded ESF project. The project is run by Futures and its partners with the aim of supporting unemployed people into sustainable employment.|
About the employer
We are the leading professional garment reprocessor based in the East Midlands specialising in quick response processing.
In the high-speed, high-spec business of garment supply we know what our customers need - their garments checked, reprocessed and made ready for sale in an efficient cost effective manner & to a high quality finish.
Example of activities carried out:
- Hanging garments from a box to a coat hanger
- Hand pressing garments / shirts / trousers etc on industrial steam irons
- Repricing stock, changing labels or tickets
- De-boxing product from cartons onto hanging rails – garments already on the coat hanger
- Inspection of stock for specific faults, flaws in the fabric etc
- Repacking stock into bags / boxes – folding etc..
All roles are piece work monitored, which gives the opportunity to earn more money per hour based on the production you can achieve.