Static Security Guard
Digitech Security offer a full range of security services which include fire systems, access control, K9 response and much more their expertise and professionality is second to none.
|Employer||Digitech Fire and Security
Digitech Security Solutions Ltd Unit 3 Dukeries Ct, Hallcroft Ind Est, Retford, DN22 7PX
|Weekly working hours||Saturday & Sunday 6am - 6pm|
|Salary||£10.00 Per Hour|
|Closing Date||13 November, 2021 at 17:00|
|Other details||Well For Work is a new fully funded ESF project run by Futures and its partners to support unemployed people into sustainable employment. For those who aren’t ready to jump straight into work, individual support will be offered to develop confidence, skills and the ability to enter employment. These vacancies are only open to applicants who are currently unemployed.|
About the employer
Digitech Fire and Security
Digitech Fire and Security are a Retford based security solutions provider. Facilitating businesses across Retford, Worksop, Doncaster, Sheffield and surrounding areas Digitech have built a solid reputation as a leading security provider in the region.
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly, monitor secure site entrance, authorize entrance of people and vehicles should they not have a key fob or access code.
- Report any suspicious behaviours and happenings, Secure all exits, doors and windows, Monitor surveillance cameras.
- Respond to incidents and react in a timely manner following the procedure set out, Provide assistance to people in need, Submit incident reports immediately after an incident.
- Excellent Observation Skills
- Honesty and Intergrity
- Ability to lead and work in a team
- Communication skills and Empathy
- Conciliatory Attitude
- Valid SIA License
- Driving License Preferred
- Over 18 Years old
- Company Pensions