Take a break on us, while we identify local and national funding that will facilitate the growth of your business.
At various stages in your business, extra help, advice and support is what you need.
It might be when you’re a start-up, when you recruit others or take on premises, or maybe when you start to negotiate with a major customer or supplier.
These are all examples of when working with a local funded consultant can add value and make sense.
Business consultancy might sound expensive but nearly all Futures services are government funded and at zero cost to the business.
At Futures, we have a network of expert business consultants in the background, many of them with sector and industry-specific experience that can help you with moving forward in an economical way.
Find the solutions your looking for in five easy steps:
The Futures team will evaluate, identify and rectify areas of learning and development within your business. Our services include:
- Progression planning and skills analysis within your business
- Highlighting career pathways for your staff
- Guidance on how to access local grants and funding
- Access to training opportunities and specialist qualifications for employees
- Support to your HR department on staff CDP and appraisal processes