Employability Skills Training Course Mansfield
- When: 2 December 2019
- Starting: 10:00
- Ending: 12:30
- Where: Futures Mansfield, 52-54 West Gate, Mansfield NG18 1RR
About the Information Day
Futures for Business are proud to be offering the candidates of Mansfield and surrounding areas a chance to gain the self-confidence, skills and competencies needed to take the next step towards gaining employment or developing in their chosen field.
All learners which successfully complete the qualification will be provided with a £30.00 "Love2shop" vouchers for suitable interview attire/work-related items or a refund for an online Provisional Driving Licence (cost of £34).
About our courses
You will be expected to complete a pre-employment training course of:
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will consist of:
- 6 days pre-employment training
- Advice and guidance on CVs and job alerts on UK most common websites including detailed guidance on how to use ‘Find a job’
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2019)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £16,009.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
Book your place
- Call 0345 266 9799
- Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org