European Computer Driving Licence Information Day
Come along on Monday 14 January, 10am to The Hub, 40 Friar Lane, Third floor, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ.
About the Information Day
The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) establishes a standard for everyone who uses a computer, in either a professional or a personal capacity. Being one of the most widely recognised qualifications by employers, learners will gain a chance to upskill themselves in:
- IT Fundamentals
- Word Processing using Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
Upon successful completion, all learners will gain a Level 2 qualification certificated through the British Computer Society. This is an ideal opportunity for any person who wishes to upskill themselves through a flexible approach to learning which blends both classroom and home based activities.
About our Courses
You will be expected to complete a pre-employment training which will lead to the following qualification:
BCS Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ECDL Extra)
The course will consist of:
Up to 6 weeks training based on 3 days a week classroom based training
Who Can Attend
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
Book your place
Call 0115 941 2027 or 0845 266 9799
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach