Futures is an approved gateway and employers’ representative for the government’s Kickstart Scheme and can help your business access this essential funding in these challenging times.
As a specialist employment, skills and careers advice provider, Futures is offering employers three different packages of support to choose from, depending on the needs of your business.
Remember, where you are contributing to these packages, this can be met through the £1,500 allocated to each placement for set up, support and training.
Bronze (FREE) includes:
- Full recruitment support to source suitable candidates via DWP
- An Information, Advice and Guidance session for each candidate to assess their job suitability, level of education, and career goals
- A mid-point account review with employer and employee half way through the placement
- Dedicated support for your employees to find suitable progression into learning or work when their placement ends
- On the job training digital training including English, Maths and ICT for employee placements requiring this support
- Sourcing of replacement candidates should the employee leave their post of their own volition, because you decide they aren’t suitable, or by mutual consent
- Full management of the relationship with DWP, advice and guidance on collating evidence of wage expenditure (PAYE), and ensuring employers are reimbursed promptly
Silver (£300) includes:
- All support available through the Bronze package(s)
- Monthly account reviews with employer and employees throughout the six month placement
- Pre-employment and on-the job courses for candidates/employees on key employability behaviours such as timekeeping, communication skills, positivity, teamwork and initiative
- Training brokerage – assistance to identify training courses and qualifications required for the candidate to perform the role to your expectations
Gold (£500) includes:
- All support available through the Bronze and Silver packages
- Fortnightly account reviews with the employer and employee(s) throughout the six month placement
- Training for employers/managers on ‘how to become a good mentor’ to young people including the creation of a film for future marketing to stakeholders and new staff
- Full organisational needs analysis (ONA) to help identify the wider workforce needs of your company and provide the necessary support to help address them
- Full review of company workforce and recruitment policies focussing on workforce inclusion how to make your business more attractive to the broadest range of potential candidates