Futures' Kickstart Offer
Kickstart is part of the government’s Plan for Jobs and aims to create thousands of new, fully funded jobs across England, Scotland and Wales and is now open for employers.
The scheme provides employers with funding to create new 6-month job placements for young people and we want to hear from you! If you’re considering taking on a young person through the scheme we’re here to make that happen.
If you sign up you’ll be entitled to funding for each job placement that covers:
- 100% of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week
- the associated employer National Insurance contributions
- employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions
- £1,500 to support with recruitment and training costs
The job placements created with Kickstart funding must be new jobs.
They must not:
- replace existing or planned vacancies
- cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment
There’s also extra funding to support young people move into sustained employment after they’ve completed their Kickstart Scheme funded job, just reach out and we can provide you with more information on the full package Futures for Business will be offering.
For more information on the scheme, head to the government website www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
Futures for Business training programme sees 87% of participants offered jobs
In November last year leading careers advice, training and employment service, Futures for Business was awarded a contract from government to deliver adult training schemes across the East Midlands.Read More